Sunday, October 9, 2016

Notes on Chantilly Lace (Rockford, IL)

As I mentioned in my Penthouse Detroit post, I'm clearing out some old notes. I'm just going to post them as is, so they won't be in full sentence and may not make any sense at all, but hopefully they're of some use to you. Just keep in mind that these aren't proper reviews - they may have been based on only 1 or 2 visits that probably took place 2-3 years ago, and I may have been extremely intoxicated.  

Back in 2013, I made a trip to Chantilly Lace in Rockford, Illinois. It isn't a strip club, but knowing my audience, I thought some of you might be interested in it so I checked it out. Here's what I found...

It's on a busy street with the entrance in front. You go inside and then wait for them to open interior door. Girls all come into brightly lit room wearing lingerie. They have lingerie, toys and DVDs in that room I think but I was looking at the girls

One black girl was ok, one super thin white girl looked unhealthy, and one girl was thick/fat but had nice tits and a cute enough face so I took her. 

She told me which room to go to and to make myself comfortable - that's code for show me you're not a cop by getting naked. You don't need to, but you won't be getting more than a show if you don't. 

A half door covers the bottom of the doorway, then your girl comes in and puts up a curtain or a folding privacy wall so people walking by can't see you

You sit on a couch with a sheet on it, and they have a sink and towels in the room. 

Options: You can have her sit on your lap and try on lingerie for $20,

A handjob will run you $40. Blowjob = $60. Sex = $100.

The girl may ask what you want, but you should already have $ by the sink or towels so she knows (and she may not ask, so you're SOL if you don't put out the money). If they ask for more money, it's probably a sign of bad service. 

The entrance is too bright and the room is at first too, (awkward if only half door), but they can dim the lights. 

Overall, it's shady and dingy but a sure thing. A guy waiting for my girl looked depressed. 


This review is based on Chantilly Lace, but Exclusive Lingerie Boutique is diagonally across the street and works the same way, though their girls were slightly rougher on the day I stopped by. You can walk to both before deciding 

No comments:

Post a Comment