Saturday, December 4, 2010

Some Updates

I'm getting fairly close to launching a proper website, The Stripper Poll.  The first draft is done and I'll be going live once I get it cleaned up and make sure the searches are all functioning properly.  Stripperpoll.com will be the place to find all my latest news and reviews. In addition, you'll be able to read my bachelor party guides, find out more about my featured dancers, and locate and compare all the best clubs in your area with a convenient search utility. For the dancers and club owners who are reading this, I'll be looking to line up some dancers of the month, so let me know if you're interested.  

In the meantime, I'll keep the new reviews coming on here every Sunday evening, so keep your eyes peeled and check back regularly to make sure you're not missing anything!  




No comments:

Post a Comment