Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Six Point Eight Point Nine

A great scene from a tremendous show that pretty much nails my thought process when reviewing clubs (except I like to think I'm much less critical).

Stolen from the esteemed Kat of Tits and Sass. I've never met her, so I can't tell if she's shitting on me or just poking fun. I'm cool with it either way. I will say, though, that I take it as the ultimate compliment that she 1) apparently reads this blog and 2) assumed that people would know who she was talking about without dropping my name (or maybe I'm wrong and she didn't want to give me a free plug).

In an effort to be more worldly (or at least to give the impression that I am), I think I'm going to expand this blog over the next couple of months to cover more than just my strip club jaunts. We'll see how that works out. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. good luck, love your reviews, you should stop by the electric blue soon

    ReplyDelete