Saturday, November 5, 2011

Centerfolds (Berlin, CT)

Quality of Dances (14/20) – There's some variation from girl to girl, but you'll almost always get at least a solid grind and some skilled knee action, and most of the girls allow varying degrees of 2-way contact. Several of the girls will position their boobs on your face and it isn't uncommon for them to encourage you to take a handfull. Some of the girls give some over-the-pants hand action, and though extras are not available, there are girls who will gladly do everything in their power to leave the customer feeling satisfied.

Quality of Dancers (7.5/10) – The girls here are fairly attractive overall. I've seen a few older ladies once or twice each, but the regular dancers are almost all in their 20's or early 30's and look good. The majority of ladies are all natural and even most of the enhanced ladies have fairly convincing boob jobs.

Number of Dancers (4/10) – I've found a solid dancer-to-customer ratio during off-peak hours, but that's been more due to a lack of customers than it has been due to an abundance of dancers.  The ratio goes down when it gets busier, but there are still usually plenty of ladies to prevent anyone from waiting too long for some attention. And even when they have plenty of girls working, they almost always only have one girl working the stage at a time.

Variety/Diversity of Dancers (3.5/5) – Centerfolds has mostly white dancers with a fair number of Puerto Ricans and Brazilians and the occasional Asian mixed in.  There are unfortunately almost never any black ladies, but there's enough other variety to prevent that from being too big of a problem.

Attitude of Dancers (6/10) – The girls here are very friendly and good to talk to, and they all seem to be genuinely grateful for tips. Some of the girls can get a little clingy if you visit often (especially one of the Russians), but my biggest complaint is that a lot of the girls focus on the regulars at the expense of visitors.  Still, that isn't usually a major problem unless they're busy.

Value (6/10) – The $5-8 cover and $5.25 bottled beers are about average, and the topless stage action is adequate, though nothing special. Lap dances are the standard $20, but at least here they're good enough that you feel like you're getting something for your money. Even when the girls make real efforts to get the job done, I haven't found any of them requesting any extra cash.

Dance Setup (0.5/10) – Dances are given in a bright area in the back of the club where several fairly uncomfortable chairs are lined up next to each other. There are no dividers between most of the chairs and people could see you from the stage, but you're at least somewhat obscured from the bar and the bouncers rarely check up on you.  The two slightly better seats in the back right corner go quickly, so you may want to wait until one is available before requesting a dance.

Club Setup (3.5/10) – This is a fairly nice club with a large bar and a fairly large stage, but it's way too bright and there aren't any tables to sit at.  There's a second stage between the bar and the dance area, but it's never in use, even when the club is packed.

Club Atmosphere (6.5/10) – Centerfolds is a decent place to hang out for a while and have a few beers, and the fact that most of the bartendresses look and dress like dancers doesn't hurt the situation at all. Having tables would make it much better for groups, but it's still easy to have a good time here.

Club Accessibility (2/5) – Centerfolds is along a fairly empty stretch of the Berlin Turnpike south of New Britain. It about halfway between Hartford and New Haven, so you don't have any choice but to drive to get here. My biggest problem with the location is that there's really no discreet way to get inside the club. You can park your car behind the building, but you'll have to walk in the well lit entrance that's in clear view of anyone who happens to be driving by on the Berlin Turnpike.

Overall - Centerfolds isn't great at anything, but it's an all-around solid club that's near the top of my Connecticut rotation.  The only other club within 20 minutes of here that's worth considering is the Key Club in New Haven, but I definitely like Centerfolds more.  The dances are comparable, but the girls are hotter here and the overall vibe is a lot better.

TOTAL SCORE = 53

23 comments:

  1. After reading your Centerfolds review a couple of months ago I decided to give this place a look. Since then I have been back probably 10 to 12 times, which is alot for me because it's a long drive to get there, but it has always been worth it!

    The club itself is not bad, the bartender girls are good looking, the music is never deafening (which is a plus if you actually wanna TALK to anyone), costs are reasonable, they occasionally have free pizza, the TV's are nice, and most important.. the girls are awesome! From my experience most are 7 to 8 in looks, but a few are 9's and are absolute stunners that I think could work in clubs far better than this. I've never seen an ugly dancer, I've never seen a girl that made me think "jeez, you really should find something else to do", I've never had a dancer with a lousy attitude, and I've never had a dancer that got pissy about money for any reason. And although it's true that the "private" dance area is totally wide open, somewhat brightly lit, and just lame in general, the lap dances are intense! These girls aim to please... they grab and they grind and they certainly don't mind when you grab and grind back (so long as you're not a jerk and totally disrespectful). When dance time is over the girls are actually great to talk to as well. They're all sweet, sociable, and fun, and one of the girls and I got along SO well that we met up afterwards in a motel down the street for some REAL action! I won't say which dancer it was but I will say I did NOT pay her for this... we dug each other alot and simply "got busy" like normal people do (I've never in my life asked a dancer for "extra services".. I just don't).

    Overall this lonely outpost in the middle of nowhere has been the most fun I've had with dancers since I lived in Houston, TX. (the strip club capital of America) in the 90's. I wish it wasn't so far away from me but that won't stop me from going back anyway. It may be one guy's opinion but to me, as far as clubs in Connecticut go, this one has gotta be near the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90% of the dancers in the afternoon are Brazilian. They are clingy. They are old and worn, but look like they are in the 30's.

    Once in awhile I find a white girl here, but again, I really only stop for a beer in the afternoons heading home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm Rouge. I work at Centerfolds 4 nights a week. Thanks for your comments about the club and the dancers. Kisses for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments about the club and the dancers. I'm rouge (most people don't know how to say my name LOL ) I work here 4 nights a week. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been going here for a while now and can say I enjoy this club. The review of the club is pretty solid. I do have to add that Fridays and Saturdays really rock and are definitely the best days the biggest variety of girls. There always a few who seem to go the "xtra" whether on stage or in the lapdance area which can be congested, there are two semi private seats which I do prefer. Most of the girls are very nice and know how to treat the customers. I would say that the majority of the ladies are very attractive with a few that I would rate 9 to 10 .... and that includes one of the bartenders who is also a sweetheart. The music is much better than some clubs that seem to play just rap and hip hop. Dj's are open to taking requests within reason. Rouge is one of my favorites, as sweet as can be. Iv'e been in looking for you baby but keep missing you due to the bad weather I guess. I am hoping to still hear from you or see you at the club soon. So get in touch babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree about Rouge. I was on my way to Centerfolds when I read your comment, then as I walked in, the dj announced that she would be the next one on stage. The coincidence was too much for me to ignore, so I got a dance from her and did not regret it. It wasn't overly aggressive, but it was very solid and she was great to talk to. There are still too many clingy girls in there, but otherwise, this has become one of my favorite clubs in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing to keep in mind if getting a lap dance is to make sure the girl understands before hand what you intend to spend. Most will be courteous enough to ask after each dance if you wish another but a couple if they think they got a sucker will keep going and then request being paid for several. It puts the customer in an awkward position and the girl feels she is entitled.The club won't take sides but I feel they actually discourage the girls from trying this. Once again, most will ask before continuing. Rouge is definitely a class act, never pushy and will always be on the level with you,so just respect her guys. I would be amiss if I didn't mention Luciana and Malina who are also truly sweethearts and that I love dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does Fantasy still work there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The advice about being clear about how many dances you will pay for applies in just about any club.
    MrMike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Went here tonight. I was in town on business. There was a girl there with huge nipples. Best dance I have ever had. Sure, I love big nipples, but she had a great personality, and was very sexy in other ways. If I find myself in this area again, I will definitely go back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooke is by far the hottest dancer who works at Centerfolds. She is a petite little blonde with natural C cup breasts. She seems to be a natural at pleasing gentlemen. Her outfit selection is more impressive than most of the other girls. She will even wear a little school girl outfit complete with pigtails. Check her out if you're in the area. She never disappoints....

    ReplyDelete
  12. helloooo the best girl to dance on that club is came..........it is me,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wife and I went to the club last night for the first time and it was an awesome experience, she was very satisfied with her lapdance from a very leggy brunette (I did not catch her name unfortunately) who was very sweet and had a beautiful smile; I enjoyed the floor action for a bit and have to agree with anonymous above, Brooke was by far the hottest girl there, and the sweetest personality too :) I got a double lapdance with her and she was not only very physically stimulating (her skin is amazingly soft and smooth, and she definitely loved the contact as much as I), she was very friendly and engaging before, during and after. If we go again I will definitely be looking for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. they hit you up as soon as you sit down. they don't even say there names and just ask if you want to get "happy". they bring you in half way through a song and still ask want 20. draft beers are not in pints either. If it wasn't for Jade, it would have been a disappointing quick stop on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just be advised that the cover just went from 5 to $6 on Thursdays. That nite was hardly worth it as there were not that many girls.Best to get there by 6:30 to avoid the cover charge or avoid Thursday all together.Nikki apparently does not bartend there anymore unfortunately as she was a 10 to look at and had a great personality. Some of the new bartenders are also hot as they do dress to kill. They do have a few new girls, one being Jazzelle who will melt you with her charm, soft voice, face of an angel, and the looks of lust she will give you will more than make your mouth water. I always tell her that she does not play fair. Guess she knows how to push my buttons as I NEVER give a girl more than 1 lap dance. Two times now she has gotten me for 2 in a row. Almost 3 last time as when we went back to one of the semi"private" areas she threw out the chair and had me standing against the wall. When we were finished I had to sit in one of the chairs by the back stage to recover and get back to reality. There is a girl I would marry ... did I just say that?
    Have not gotten a dance with Brooke yet but yes she is a sweet girl and personable. Just wonder why she does not wear make-up as she would look really sweet. This is stii a great place to go especially on the weekends

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you should run a tab, careful, one of the new bartenders tried to overcharge me bigtime! She backed down when I disputed the charges. Most of the others are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I stopped at centerfolds on Friday after work. I was lucky and got there at the end of the day shift and start of the night shift. The diversity of the girls was great. I had a couple drinks at the bar and Lisa made sure my glass was never empty!! Great service! I then made my way to the stage and was treated well. You get what you pay for. I was the asked by valintina to join her for a private dance. She was great! We went a couple songs and then talked a little. This is the best club in ct for a respectable fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to work here. It was great, a lot of fun actually. I eventually quit because the owner made me really uncomfortable and apparently used to "interview" women by having sex with them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The owner, and one of the managers are real assholes. Club charges the dancers $15 to smoke outside. No wonder the good ones are quitting left and right. Be careful of [Peter's note: name redacted since I can't confirm], she will earn your trust then try to take you big time. Her ultimate greed lost not only herself my money, but the rest of the dancers and Bartenders I would patronize. Monique, miss you sweetheart! ... I don't go there anymore because I refuse to pay ransoms!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stopped by the club the other night on my way home from working an 18 hour day. I walked in and on stage was the absolut picture of perfection. Her name was Jules and it was if god himself took my advice when creating her. I told her i had to get a dance. Turns out her personality was as beautiful as her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules is one of my favorite dancers, but I'll warn you that it's a bad idea to get a dance from another girl while she's there if she thinks that you're her customer. I've made thousands of visits to hundreds of clubs, and I think she's the only dancer who is actively not speaking to me. Other than that Brazilian jealous streak, though, she's great.

      Delete
  22. This is the lamest club in east coast. I was so bored at some point on Saturday night (my first and last visit) that I actually started checking facebook on my phone, and got told off by a bearded guy because "its rude". It was so funny that I had an impulse of pissing him off little more, but the bouncer was huge so thought better of it. The tagline says "where fantasies come true", but it appeared to be the fantasy of a 12 year old boy or adults who leave in their mother's basement.

    At any point of time, there was only one girl on stage. They appeared just as bored and uninterested as their patrons. Few girls were roaming around and chatting among themselves, probably discussing openings in other nearby clubs. The overall vibe is that of a place that is about to be turned into a coffee shop next month. Even Sweethearts in Vernon is better than this club, and that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete