Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bon Bon (Berlin, Germany)



According to Off Track Planet, whatever that is, Bon Bon is one of the top ten strip clubs in the world.  It's not.  It sucks.  They don't even let you see inside the club before you pay your 10 Euro cover, and it's not hard to figure out why once you go inside.  It's tiny, filled with meathead douchebags, and just generally a waste of time.  I'm not going to waste my time reviewing it, and you shouldn't waste your time going there.  Either save your money for another city, or, if you're up for a brothel, hop on the train, take it one stop to the west, and walk to Artemis.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a few times and you are right its not great.
    It is small but can be quit busy.
    While I got the usual hassle to buy lady drinks I have experienced much worse other places.

    The only good feature of this club is the quality of dances
    At 50 euro it lasts a good amount of time and can be quite intense
    I did enjoy them

    ReplyDelete